- Facilities & Equipment
- Sales & Support
- Contact Us
CUSTOM INJECTION MOLDING
Custom Injection Molding For All of Your Plastics Manufacturing Needs
Coarc Manufacturing offers plastics injection molding services including product development, injection mold sourcing and plastics injection molding, using a broad range of commodity, engineered and high-performance resins with molding presses from 35 to 440 ton capacities.
Coarc Manufacturing has been offering quality custom injection molding capabilities since 1989 and has earned a solid reputation for quality workmanship, reliability, and on-time performance.
We bring breadth and depth of experience across medical, consumer, industrial, and high-tech components manufacture. Our stringent quality standards ensure your total satisfaction with every job.
Injection Molding Presses:
- 12 injection molding presses from 35 to 440 ton capacity
- 1-50 ton vertical injection molder with horizontal clamp
- Hydraulic core pull
- Closed loop, microprocessor controlled
- Commodity, engineered, and medical grade resins
- Robotic part removal and handling
- No-risk tooling transfer program
- Low-volume prototyping
- High-volume 24/7 operation
No-Risk Tooling Transfer Program:
- Injection Mold development
All of these steps are completed prior to sampling on one of our injection molding machines.
Ancillary Plastics Processing Equipment:
- Mold maintenance equipment
- 500 lb. resin dryers
- Mold temperature controllers
- Part separators
Plastic Resins Processed:
- Commodity resins
- Engineered resins
- High-performance resins